Registration is now open for Land Judging Training  in Area I and Area II. The Area I land Judging Training will be held at Taylor's Farm on August 28; the Area II training will be held at East Jackson High School on August 26. Pits will be set up and ready for you at 2:30 pm on the scheduled dates. You may come at any time between 2:30 and 5:00 pm. Please bring your own score cards for your students and putty knives etc. for picking the soil profile. Official placings will be available for you to use in training. Please fill out the requested information on the registration form. Use the link below to access the registration form.

Land Judging Training registration

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher