I hope your school years have gotten off to a great start and that you have many excited students ready to get the most out of their Ag experience.
Our office is looking very forward to a successful year and the Region Rallies are going to be a great way to kick it off. We hope your Chapter can join us.
Here is an explanation of the documents attached:
1. *Parental Consent Form* - This is 3 documents in one attachment. Each student *must have all three* filled out and signed to be allowed to register.
2. *Challenge Events* - This attachment contains the rules for the Advisors Challenge, Mud Obstacle Course, and Opening Ceremony Competitions. It also contains a separate permission form that *must be filled out* for any student that wants to participate in the mud course challenge or the blob.
3. *Rally Agenda *- This is the schedule of activities including the CDE practices, award ceremonies, assemblies, leadership trainings, dance, and meals.
4. *Rally Flyer *- This is a promotional flyer to post in your classroom or send home with students.
5. *Amazing Race Rules* - This attachment describes the leadership activity for this years Rally. It will be for High School and Middle School Students and will involve the Advisors as well. Please go over this attachment so you and your team will be ready to participate.
5. *Lodging Form *- You will need to fill this form out and fax it to the camp the day before the Rally starts. This will expedite the assigning of cabins and give you the opportunity to specify lodging requests such as your male/female students being chaperoned and therefore needing to lodge with, a male/female teacher from another county. It will also need to reflect the actual students who are on their way to camp so that space is not reserved for students who have backed out.
Thank you for all that you do to impact the lives of your students.