I currently have the following schools registered and T-Shirts pre-ordered.

*Area 3*
Hawkinsville
Locust Grove
Jones
Warner Robins
Marion - 1 Shirt
Peach
Macon
Mary Persons
Twiggs
Bleckley - 2 Shirts

*Area 4*
Montgomery - 2 Shirts
Toombs
SEB
Burke
Hephzibah - 1 Shirt
Metter
Cross Creek
Tattnall - 1 Shirt
Wheeler - 2 Shirts
Thomson
ECI
Greenbrier
West Laurens - 2 Shirts
Johnson

If you need to register, reply to this email and I will send you a form.
 Last year there were 20 schools registered from Area 3 and 24 from Area 4.
 I want to make sure everyone has received the registration form.

I know some of you are waiting on a local contest to determine who your
driver will be.  If you would like to order shirts or additional shirts
current form.  Remember, orders are due by Friday, September 12.  Attached
is a proof of the T-Shirt design for this year.

Thank you,

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump