Just a reminder about the Central Region Land Judging Workshop next Tuesday
September 9 at the Treutlen School Forest from 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
 Directions may be found on the Central region Calendar.  Please remember
to bring copies of score sheets, clipboards, nails, putty knives, pencils,
calculators, etc.  I will have yard sticks, water bottles, and buckets of
water set up just like the CDE.  The following schools have already
registered.

Glascock County
Toombs County High
Crawford County
Jenkins County High
South Effingham Middle
Tattnall
Wheeler County High
SEB
Mary Persons
Greenbrier
Jefferson
Screven County High
Bleckly County
Wheeler County MS

If you need to register, please reply to this e-mail and I will send you a
form.
--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher