I have the following schools registered for the Land Evaluation CDE.

*Area 4 *
Toombs
Metter
Thompson HS
SEB
Hephzibah - 6 shirts
Greenbrier Sr.
Greenbrier Jr.

*Area3*
Crawford
Macon County HS
Twiggs HS
Mary Persons
Troup
Heard

If you have already registered, please send me an e-mail to let me know if
you will bring a Sr. Team, Jr. team, or both.  I forgot to add it to the
registration form.

If you have not registered, respond to this e-mail and I will send you a
form.  Please respond by September 12 at noon to receive a T-Shirt.

I have included a proof for the T-Shirt design for all Forestry and Natural
Resources CDE's this year ($10 each).  I will take orders prior to each
CDE.  2014-2015 will be added to the front for the final printing.

Thank You

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher