As a reminder, all electronic submissions will be sent to one email account
this year. This includes all documents that are sent electronically for Ag
Ed, FFA, and GYFA. Please keep in mind that for GYFA awards and documents,
this is only for those items submitted to the region office--not the state
office. For example, GYFA rosters and scholarship applications should still
be emailed to Mr. Bailey or Mrs. Cooper, whereas a Young Ag Leader or Farm
Family application could be sent to the email below as these are judged
regionally first.

The email address to use is: [log in to unmask]

When you submit your document, you will receive an automatic reply to let
you know that your email went through. Please keep in mind that this is not
an email account that will be used for general communication and it will
not be necessarily checked daily. If you need help with anything, please
email or call me or the appropriate area teacher and we will be glad to
assist you. I hope you have a great weekend.

 --
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education