Congratulations to the following teams, advisers, and individuals who
competed this week in the Land Evaluation CDE's.

*Jr. Area 3*

1 - Mary Persons - Bill Waldrep
2- Crawford High - Daryl Baxley

High Individual - Michael Skinner - Mary Persons

*Sr. Area 3*

1- Bleckly County - Walt Parks
2 - Mary Persons - Bill Waldrep

High Individual - Cooper Felkins - Bleckly County

*Jr. Area 4 *

1 - Wheeler County MS - Lonnie Giddens
2 - SEB - Brian Elrick

High Individual - Colby Mimbs - Treutlen High

*Sr. Area 4 *

1 - Wheeler County HS - Bryant Oliver
2 - Screven County - Brandon White

High Individual - Clark Evans - Glascock County

These results will not be official until the rosters are checked after
October 15, so make sure everyone is on the roster.  The top two teams from
each area will compete at the state level on October 25 in the South Region.

*If you missed the first opportunity to purchase one of the award winning
Forestry and Natural Resources T-Shirts, you still have 3 more chances.
The next order will be prior to the ENR CDE's November 11 and 13, so be on
the look out.  These T-Shirts are so hot, I have had FFA Chapters from out
of the state wanting to place orders with me.  Hurry while supplies last.*

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher