Teachers attending the Screven County Middle floral design workshop,

The workshop will start at 3:30-3:45pm.  Screven County Middle School is located at 126 Friendship Rd. Sylvania, GA 30467.   They are directly beside Koyo bearing plant.  The school can be a little hard to find so please feel free to call Bridget Gordon at (912) 536-1224 if you need step by step directions.  When you arrive please park in the front parking lot of the school.  The school does not release until 3:02 pm so if you arrive too early you will be in pick-up traffic.  Mrs. Gordon will have FFA officers meeting you all at the front of the school and they will be happy to show you all to the room where we will be holding our training.

What to bring with you:
Hand or small broom and dust pan
scissors
needlenose pliers
wire cutters

Remember cost is $20 per person and is due the day of the workshop.  Checks can be made to Central Region FFA.

Thanks and let me know if you have other questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education