Teachers,

I currently have the following schools registered and T-Shirts pre-ordered.

Area 3
Hawkinsville
Locust Grove
Jones
Warner Robins
Marion - 1 Shirt
Peach
Macon
Mary Persons
Twiggs
Bleckley - 2 Shirts

Area 4
Montgomery - 2 Shirts
Toombs
SEB
Burke
Hephzibah - 1 Shirt
Metter
Cross Creek
Tattnall - 1 Shirt
Wheeler - 2 Shirts
Thomson
ECI
Greenbrier
West Laurens - 2 Shirts
Johnson

If you need to register, reply to this email and I will send you a form.  Last year there were 20 schools registered from Area 3 and 24 from Area 4.  I want to make sure everyone has received the registration form.

I know some of you are waiting on a local contest to determine who your driver will be.  If you would like to order shirts or additional shirts reply to this email with the size and number.  I will add it to your current form.  Remember, orders are due by Friday, September 12.  Attached is a proof of the T-Shirt design for this year.

Thank you,

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump