Teachers attending the Houston County High floral design workshop,

The workshop will start at 3:15-3:30pm. Houston County High School is located at 920 Georgia 96, Warner Robins, GA 31088.   We will be meeting in the lunchroom for the workshop.   The school does not release until 2:45pm so if you arrive too early you will be in pick-up traffic or bus traffic.

What to bring with you:
Hand or small broom and dust pan
scissors
needlenose pliers
wire cutters

Remember cost is $20 per person and is due the day of the workshop.  Checks can be made to Central Region FFA.

Thanks and let me know if you have other questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education