Please check the following list for corrections and needed additions.  These are the responses I have received for the Land Evaluation CDE.  We have only had 23 T-shirts ordered.  If anyone else would like a T-shirt, please email me asap.  I need to place the order for the shirts today.  If we do not have 25 or more, I will not be able to order the shirts for the Land Evaluation CDE.

Thank You,

BLN

Area 4 September 23 @ Metter High School

Toombs County - Sr
Metter High - Sr.
Thompson High - Sr.
SEB - Jr. and Sr.
Hephzibah - Jr. and Sr. (T-Shirts 1-S, 5 - M)
Greenbrier - Jr. and Sr.
Jenkins County Middle - Jr.
Jenkins County High - Sr.
Jefferson - Sr. ( T-shirts 1-S, 1-M, 2-L)
Harlem - Sr.
Screven County High - Sr.
Evans High - Sr. and Jr. (T-shirts 2-S, 3-M, 3-L, 1-XL)
South Effingham Middle - Jr. (T-shirts 4-M)
Tattnall - Sr. and Jr.
Wheeler - Sr.
Treutlen - Sr.
Wheeler Middle - Jr.