---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Brannen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Subject: Area 4 CDE's - Floral Design, Job Interview, Land Judging, Tractor Driving
To: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>

The Area 4 CDE's - Floral Design, Job Interview, Land Judging, Tractor Driving - will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 23 at the Metter K8 Complex.

Address: 34905 Hwy 129 S Metter, GA 30439

Directions: Driving down 129 from Metter, you will leave town and cross I-16.  If you are coming down I-16, get off on Exit 104, turn to go into Metter, and turn Right at Daniels-Bishop Chevrolet. When that road dead ends, take a right onto 129 and follow that road back across I-16 and the schools will be on the right.

School Entrance: The first school entrance is the main entrance to the high school.  DO NOT pull in there.  BUSES - pull in the 2nd entrance (driveway in between the 2 schools).  There are long parking spaces in that area specifically for bus parking.  Please do not plan to be able to park in those spots before 3:30.  Cars may also park in that area OR pull into the 3rd entrance (for the K-8 school) and park on the left in front of the school.

Registration: Registration for all CDE's will be in the common area in the front of the K-8 school.  You may enter through the front of the school or at the entrance down the steps next to the bus parking.  Signs will be posted.  Walk down the hallway until you get to the common area.

All teams may congregate in the lunchroom which is straight ahead when you enter from the front of the K-8 school.  You will have to go through the common area to get to the lunchroom, so you will not miss registration.

Floral Design will be held in the community room right off the common area.

Job Interview will be held in the Ag and Healthcare classrooms at the end of the hallway that goes to bus parking.

Tractor Driving will be set up in the parking lot in front of the K-8 school.  The test will be administered in the lunchroom.

Land Judging will meet in the lunchroom and all teams will travel together to the site of the contest on buses.

Refreshments will be provided for everyone as they finish their contests and wait on results.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jon Milligan or me by phone or email.

--
Heather S. Brannen
Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education