The Area 4 Floral Design CDE was held yesterday, Tuesday, September 23rd and results are in! First, thank you to area officers Alyssa Rauton and Mary Kaitlyn Wheeer for all their help yesterday. We certainly would not have been finished so early yesterday without them. Also, thank you to Metter High School, Mr. Jon Milligan, and Mrs. Heather Brannen for hosting all of the events yesterday.

Advisors, please have your students take a few minutes to write a thank you note to our judges yesterday. Without them taking their time to volunteer to judge for us, this event would not have been possible. Their addresses are below.

Congratulations to the following winners! These students will represent Area 4 in the State Floral Design CDE on December 6th at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.
Junior CDE
1st place - Logan Byrd, South Effingham MIddle, Advisor CJ Pinson
2nd place - Lizzie Mallard, Portal, Advisor Dr. Tom Marshall
Senior CDE
1st place - Kristian Reinbold, Southeast Bulloch, Advisor Susannah Lanier
2nd place - Margan Harrison, ECI Advisor Tori Meadows
Don't forget to send a thank you note to our judges:

Junior Division Judges
Randy Stone
Classic Florist and Home Decor
913 Hillcrest Parkway
Dublin, GA 31021

Ms. Dot Cowart
The Flower Basket
28 W Broad Street
Metter, GA 30439

Senior Division Judges
Jim Roberts
Southern Traditions Floral and Gifts
105 South East Street
Swainsboro, GA 30401

Carolyn Cooper
PO Box 249
Lyons, GA 30436

A complete list of results with scores are attached.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education