---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Davis, Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Subject: North Hall FFA Tractor Show

Our annual FFA Alumni Tractor Show will be Saturday September 20th in
Clermont, Ga. We would love for anyone to come enjoy and bring their
tractors if they have them. There is no charge to come to the show and all
tractors can be entered for FREE! We accept any and all tractors,
implements, or demonstrations. Also, Clermont Days will be going on that
day so bring the whole family for a full day of Tractors and festivities in
Hall County, Ga. Any questions can go to Mitch Davis at
[log in to unmask] The flyer is attached!

Clermont, Ga. is just north of Gainesville and 9 miles south of downtown
Cleveland on Hwy. 129.

Thank you!

MD

--