Attached you will find a revised version of the Ag Mechanics CDE
Description sheet.  We have removed items that are repeated on the CDE
Guidelines in an effort to streamline the document.

You will find helpful information directed at each specific "system" of the
CDE along with National CDE competencies below each description area.  The
competencies are taken from the National competencies list and we have
removed the ones that do not apply to our Area and State CDEs.  They are
numbered just like the national list so that you can compare and easily
find them.

As always, if you have any questions please contact James, Sidney, or
myself.

Thank you,

Kevin

--