Teachers and Agents

We plan on assigning pens for the State Market Goat show this year like we
did last year before we get to the Fairgrounds. Like last year, we will
send out a Google Doc for you to request the area in the barn and who you
want to pen with, that will go out next* Monday September 8th at around 3
pm.* Everyone will have a pen and all pens will be assigned with everyone
being treated the same. I will ask that you fill out the Google Doc by
Monday September 15 where I will have time to get everyone assigned and get
it back out to you before Fair time.
Please do not call me requesting pens before the Google Doc goes out.
I have attached a copy of the barn layout with pen numbers for you to look
over before next week to this email.

Thank you

--
*Tommy Waldrop*