---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "BRITTANY BEARDEN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sep 10, 2014 10:02 AM
Subject: Mid-Winter Breakout Session Ideas
To: "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Barber,

The planning of the 2015 GVATA Mid-Winter Conference is currently underway. We are looking for ideas for breakout sessions that teachers would like to attend. Could you please send an email out to the list serve asking teachers who may have an idea to email me directly?

Thank you,

Brittany

--
              Brittany Bearden
            Agriculture Education

Mission

Working together to teach students in a safe, orderly, and challenging environment, inspiring them to learn and excel.

Vision

A corps of passionate and unified learning communities striving for world-class educational excellence every day.