Please see email from Jerry Taylor regarding the Jefferson FFA Alumni Tree ID contest scheduled for Monday, September 22nd. Please contact Ken Bray ([log in to unmask]) or David Callaway ([log in to unmask]) with questions.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jerry Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Jefferson FFA Alumni Tree Identification Contest
To: [log in to unmask]

Jefferson FFA Alumni will host the annual Tree Identification contest on Monday, September 22nd at the Jefferson FFA Livestock Facility. The event will be from after school until but we will have a 5.00pm start time and would like to have all papers graded by 6.00pm and results announced afterward. Cash money will be awarded to the top 10 in both Sr. and Jr. divisions(9th grade and below).  Awards will be 1st 25, 2nd 20, 3rd 15, 4th 10, 5th thru 10th 5.00. Word banks will be used in both divisions to speed up grading. All area counties are invited but if you plan to bring a large number of students please contact Ken Bray or David Callaway.  We will also have a special division for Ag. Teachers with a special award. Ken Bray is the defending champ in this division.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher

--