Please email below from the the Geogia Dairy Youth Foundation Commercial
Dairy Heifer Workshop.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Farrah Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Subject: GDYF Commercial Dairy Heifer Workshop

Dear FFA advisors and 4-H agents,
GDYF is sponsoring a workshop to assist county 4-H agents, FFA advisors,
parents and any adult interested in learning how to properly grow and
prepare commercial dairy heifers for showing.

Georgia’s dairy farmers are loaning heifers to the dairy heifer show
program so that our youth can experience showing while learning what is
required to grow a dairy heifer. It is important that these heifers return
to the dairymen ready to take their place in the farm’s replacement
program.

Those interested should register by October 1 so that we have enough
information
packets and lunch for everyone. Register by e-mail: [log in to unmask]

--
Farrah Newberry
GA Milk Producers, Inc.

--