From: Amanda Upton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:34 AM
To: Ben Lastly; Martha White
Cc: Karen Nesbit; juliana texley ([log in to unmask])
Subject: NSTA - Excellence in Agricultural Science Education Award

I wanted to reach out to your teachers and encourage your outstanding agricultural science teachers to apply for this $5k award sponsored by DuPont/Pioneer. The award consists of $5k, an expense paid trip to the national conference on science education, and mentorship with a DuPont/Pioneer scientist and/or facility. The deadline is not until November 30th.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Georgia agricultural science teacher to have an impact on a national level.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Amanda Upton
Manager, Nominations
Manager, Teacher Awards Programs
1840 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
703.312.9217 (p)
"...promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all"