Teachers

The Livestock Judging Clinic at the Camp will be held on November 14 and 15. I have attached the agenda for the clinic to this email. This year we will again break the students into levels according to their experience. The cost per person(Students, Advisors, Parents, Chaperones) attending is: both days with lodging is $46 and for one day without lodging is $34. Each student will receive a nice note taking pad at the clinic(better than last years).

If you plan on having Students attend please go to the registration link below and sign up.

Registration Link

Please make all Checks out to South Region Ag Education and bring them to the camp at registration or you can mail them before registration to:

South Region Ag Education
c/o Tommy Waldrop
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, Ga. 31793

If you have questions please contact your Area Livestock Teacher

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher