[log in to unmask] class=GroupWiseMessageBody>
Happy Friday!

Please take a few moments to respond to a brief interest survey for MidWinter and Summer Conference breakout sessions. We would love to have your input as we plan our conferences so we can better meet your instructional and program needs.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/65N8V57

Thank you!
Taylor

Taylor Ginn Brown
http://taylorgbrown.wix.com/agriculture
Agricultural Education
East Jackson Comprehensive High School
706-336-8900

"The National FFA Organization is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education."