Attached you will find a revised version of the Ag Mechanics CDE Description sheet.  We have removed items that are repeated on the CDE Guidelines in an effort to streamline the document.

You will find helpful information directed at each specific "system" of the CDE along with National CDE competencies below each description area.  The competencies are taken from the National competencies list and we have removed the ones that do not apply to our Area and State CDEs.  They are numbered just like the national list so that you can compare and easily find them.

As always, if you have any questions please contact James, Sidney, or myself.

Thank you,

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump