The first of 3 different online help sessions for the new American FFA Degree and Proficiency Award applications will be held at 4:30 p.m. today. To participate, please click on the link below and follow the prompts to join the meeting. I encourage you to login about 4:25 p.m. if at all possible so that we can begin promptly at 4:30 p.m.

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2012003&password=M.5D40526E1AC397180E1072F164CDCB

• You will need to be able to login to the AgCN (username & password) to view much of what I am going to show you.

• Please have your AgCN login information handy when you join the conference. We will NOT have time on the call to help get your login information squared away.

• If you have questions about getting logged in to AgCN, call or email before 4:00 p.m. today.

Finally, remember that we are doing two more of these help sessions. The next session will take place at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow, Sept 23, and the final session will take place on Tuesday, September 30.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association