Begin forwarded message:

From: Brandy Grimsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 29, 2014 at 2:56:57 PM EDT
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rabbits for sale

Hey Christa. Can you post this on the list serve please?

If anyone is looking to buy rabbits for their school or have students interested in rabbits as an SAE, I currently have several for sale. Most of these would make great breeding stock and I have 2 that are "showable".

Mini Rex Rabbits
*Sr Broken Lilac Doe
*Sr Broken Chocolate Doe
*Sr Broken Blue Doe ("Showable")
*Sr Tortoise Doe
*Sr Broken Black Doe ("Showable")
*Sr Black Buck
*Sr Broken Black Buck
*Sr Broken Castor Doe

Dutch Rabbits
*Sr Blue Buck

Only selling because we need more cage space and have decided to focus on the Dutch Breed. Again, these would make great breeding stock if you are looking at starting a rabbit program. If interested send me an email ([log in to unmask]). I can bring them to the fair this weekend.

Thanks!!!!!!

--
Brandi Grimsley
Peach County High School