The third of 3 different online help sessions for the new American FFA Degree and Proficiency Award applications will be held at 4:30 p.m. today. To participate, please click on the link below and follow the prompts to join the meeting. I encourage you to login about 4:25 p.m. if at all possible so that we can begin promptly at 4:30 p.m.

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2012003&password=M.480C2F67F7C6D777F7868FDA62DE6B

• You will need to be able to login to the AgCN (username & password) to view much of what I am going to show you.

• Please have your AgCN login information handy when you join the conference. We will NOT have time on the call to help get your login information squared away.

• If you have questions about getting logged in to AgCN, call or email before 4:00 p.m. today.

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association

316 Poultry Science – UGA