This is to request your thoughts and prayers for one of our own, Rachel Patrick. Rachel is the Agriculture Education teacher at Loganville High School. She is new to Loganville this year, having taught previously at Pike County. Rachel recently learned that she has a brain tumor and must undergo surgery soon. She granted me permission to share this with the AgEd family.

Always thinking of her program, Rachel requests your assistance in finding a substitute for her from October 7 to November 21 (minus 1 week of fall break - 5 weeks total). If you know of anyone, contact Rachel at [log in to unmask]

Please keep Rachel and her family in your thoughts and prayers. I am sure she would also be glad to hear from you personally.

Best wishes Rachel.

--
Frank B. Flanders, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor