Please share with any students or young producers you think may be
interested.

On Sep 30, 2014, at 9:21 AM, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

We could use help with check in that afternoon from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
if you're available?

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*
*through agricultural education.*