If you are not planning on participating in the race but want to purchase a t-shirt to help with our local hospital's breast cancer fund that pays for mammogram screenings, I have attached an image.

Just email  [log in to unmask] with your size and the address I need to send your shirt to.

The shirts are $15 each and the deadline to order them is 9/15.  Checks should be made out to ECHS FFA and  I will mail them out after the race!

Thank you all for your support.

Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S
Agriculture Education
Effingham County High School
1589 Highway 119 South
Springfield, GA 31329
912-754-6404 Ext. 1243
"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a farmer"