Teachers,

Hope your new school is off to a great start.  As you are checking / finishing your monthly reports, please remember to make sure your new Program of Work for the current school year is updated and complete on your portal. You can do this by logging into your aged portal on our website.  Click on "Manage Program of Work" under the Program of Work heading.  If you do not see a POW listed for the current school year, please click "Add New POW" on the top right.  Your screen should refresh and your new POW should be listed.  Once you create a POW, please go through and answer all the questions on the left side of the screen.   Once you finish your new POW, I recommend saving a pdf copy & emailing it to your CTAE director and principal (especially if you are at a Middle School) to let them know you have completed it.

We have set up accounts for all CTAE directors to log in to view your POW and monthly reports, but some may not realize it or may have misplaced their passwords.  Please ask them to contact me directly if they have any questions about accessing our website.

**If you changed schools from one HS to another HS or one MS to another MS, and you already created your POW for your former school portal, click on change / edit and change the school from the drop down options listed to your current school.   Please also double check that you are setup with the right category for POW, we have three different types of POW, High School, Middle School & Young Farmer (listed at the top of the POW).

Please contact me if you have any questions about this process.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education