Please see email below from the Quality Deer Management Association regarding curriculum they have developed for use in the classroom as supplemental materials for the units you teach on deer / wildlife management.  Please contact them directly with questions. Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hank Forester <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Subject: Deer Management Ciriculum and QDMA in the Classroom
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

I got your contact from a local Ag teacher, Tim Griffeth.

I have developed a QDMA in the Classroom program to try to get better resources on deer management in the classroom. Please see attached. Through our involvement at the FFA National Convention, this was our obvious, quick approach to the needs voiced by current teachers. I see lots of opportunity to make this fit each classroom with available supplemental resources.

Thanks for your time. I hope we can work together to get more quality information in today's classrooms.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education