Teachers, registration is now open for the 2014 North Region Agricultural
Tractor & Machinery Operations and Maintenance CDE. The Area I CDE will be
held on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at Taylor Farm near Cartersville. The
Area II CDE will be held on Thursday, September 25, 2013 at Thompson's Mill
Forest near Braselton. The course will be set up and ready for contestants
by 2:00 PM. Please arrive no later than 5:00 PM. The tractor that we will
be using will be a New Holland Workmaster 55 - 75. These tractors may be 4
Wheel Drive.

T-shirts are available again this year, it is the same design as last year,
the dates will be changed. Please click on the link provided to register
your student and to place your T-shirt orders. T-shirts are $10.00 each,
please make checks payable to North Region Agricultural Education. T-shirts
are pre-order only. *All T-shirt orders must be received by Friday,
September 12, 2014. *

Registration Link:
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1rYFw_yVKyhKm-35BSwXCN_RPuhIgEDQmwPW1G_7VexQ/viewform>

The following have registered:
Micah StoryJames HalebrayBilowAnna SmithEthan PhillipsJoey deanRichard
FarrowSertichMelissa HubbardTraves HymanR.MathewsRyan AyersSara ClarkJeff
Hawkins

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher