Teachers, registration is now open for the 2014 North Region Agricultural Tractor & Machinery Operations and Maintenance CDE. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at Taylor Farm near Cartersville. The Area II CDE will be held on Thursday, September 25, 2013 at Thompson's Mill Forest near Braselton. The course will be set up and ready for contestants by 2:00 PM. Please arrive no later than 5:00 PM. The tractor that we will be using will be a New Holland Workmaster 55 - 75. These tractors may be 4 Wheel Drive.

T-shirts are available again this year, it is the same design as last year, the dates will be changed. Please click on the link provided to register your student and to place your T-shirt orders. T-shirts are $10.00 each, please make checks payable to North Region Agricultural Education. T-shirts are pre-order only. All T-shirt orders must be received by Friday, September 12, 2014.

Please check your T-Shirt order for accuracy. Several teachers have asked to add shirts and I want to make sure the order is correct. If you would like to add a t-shirt to your registration please email me the number and sizes and I will add them to your registration. Thanks.

The following have registered:

Area CDE you are registering for

School Name

Name of teacher responsible for training the student

Adult Small

Adult Medium

Adult Large

Adult XL