Teachers:

I was at the Area V PRACTICE Land Judging Workshop/Contest site today. Rain
showers were prevalent, and may be so tomorrow, so I would suggest that you
have your students prepared for inclement weather, especially on their feet
(do NOT wear your best shoes!).

The address to the Scott Farm is *758 Yankee Road, Hazelhurst*. When you
turn onto Yankee Road, go past the Wiregrass Beef Cattle mailbox and
continue on Yankee Road until you get to the equipment shed. We will gather
there at 4:00p, and then hopefully take one bus to the site.

Remember to *bring your own scorecards*. We will hand grade the scorecards
after the contest so you can use the scores for your own purposes.

I look forward to seeing you and your students, rain or shine!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 (ofc)*