Teachers

Listed below are the Teams that I already have signed up for the Area Meats
CDE to take place September 23 and 25. If your Team is not listed please go
to the link below and register.
Registration Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/14gfqKRz_EWRkBPkddrnGXc8AP3TZQ61hg-QOfDf-Id4/edit>

   Northeast Campus Brittaney Schwing Area 5 Junior Team only  Miller
County FFA Bert Bodiford Area 5 Junior and Senior Team  Pelham City Middle
School Sealy Area 5 Junior Team only  Pelham David Young Area 5 Junior and
Senior Team  Bainbridge Middle Levi Dunn Area 5 Junior Team only  COLQUITT
COUNTY SHAWN COLLINS Area 5 Senior Team only  Tift County FFA Cook
Area 5 Senior
Team only  Americus-Sumter Kenneth Ford Area 5 Senior Team only  Gray JHS
Howell Area 5 Junior Team only  Thomas County Central High School Robbie
Harrison Area 5 Senior Team only  Thomas County Central High School Ward
Cole Area 5 Junior Team only  Bainbridge High Farish Mulkey, Jr. Area 5 Senior
Team only  Charlton Pickren Area 6 Junior and Senior Team  Ware Middle Cherry
Henderson Area 6 Junior Team only  Brantley Co High Crews Area 6 Junior and
Senior Team  Brantley middle ffa Krista morris Area 6 Junior Team only
Telfair Doug Williams Area 6 Senior Team only  Jeff Davis High Todd
Claxton Area
6 Junior and Senior Team  Clinch Co High Dustin ONeal Area 6 Junior and
Senior Team  WARE Kemp Area 6 Senior Team only  Lowndes High School Micheal
Lee Barnes Area 6 Junior and Senior Team
If you have questions please let me know.
--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Livestock Teacher