We had a great round of CDEs yesterday in Miller County. I would like to
thank the Miller County FFA as well as Young Farmer Teacher Mr. Bert
Bodiford and Ag Ed Teacher Mrs. Kitty Bodiford for their hospitality and
the food and snacks that were prepared. Thanks to Miller County High School
Principal Mr. David Kirkland for allowing us to use the school facilities
and making us feel welcome. Thanks also to UGA-Tifton students Mr. Robert
Jones and Mr. Nick Beaver for helping monitor and score.

The State Qualifiers in the Area V Farm Business Management CDE are:

First Place: The *Baconton Charter* FFA Chapter, Miss Victoria Hill, Advisor
Second Place: The *Colquitt County* FFA Chapter, Mr. Stacey Beacham, Advisor

The High Individuals are:
1st - 228 - *Bill Johnson*, Colquitt County
2nd - 210 - *Jeremy Harrell*, Baconton Charter
2nd - 210 - *Blake West*, Crisp County

Complete results are attached. Advisors, please remember that all students
who competed should be found on your membership roster that is submitted on
or before October 15th.

CONGRATULATIONS!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 (ofc)*