We had a great round of CDEs yesterday at Ware County High School. I would
like to thank the Ware County Ag Ed Teachers, Mr. Jody Kemp, Mr. Jay
Bennett, and Miss Renee Smith for their hospitality. Thanks also to FFA
Advisors Mr. Michael Kirkland, Mr. Cody Herndon, and Mrs. Shannon Danforth
for helping monitor and score.

The State Qualifiers in the Area VI Farm Business Management CDE are:

First Place: The *Wayne County* FFA Chapter, Mr. Michael Kirkland, Advisor
Second Place: The *Berrien* FFA Chapter, Mr. Tim Meeks, Advisor

The High Individuals are:
1st - 246 - *Cole Madray*, Wayne County
2nd - 234 - *Jeremy Harrell*, Baconton Charter
2nd - 234 - *Asher Kennerly*, Wayne County

Complete results are attached. Advisors, please remember that all students
who competed should be found on your membership roster that is submitted on
or before October 15th.

CONGRATULATIONS!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 (ofc)*