Teachers,

As a reminder, all electronic submissions will be sent to one email account this year. This includes all documents that are sent electronically for Ag Ed, FFA, and GYFA. Please keep in mind that for GYFA awards and documents, this is only for those items submitted to the region office--not the state office. For example, GYFA rosters and scholarship applications should still be emailed to Mr. Bailey or Mrs. Cooper, whereas a Young Ag Leader or Farm Family application could be sent to the email below as these are judged regionally first.

The email address to use is: [log in to unmask]

When you submit your document, you will receive an automatic reply to let you know that your email went through. Please keep in mind that this is not an email account that will be used for general communication and it will not be necessarily checked daily. If you need help with anything, please email or call me or the appropriate area teacher and we will be glad to assist you.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.

Georgia Department of Education

2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34

Tifton, GA 31793