Teachers:

I was at the Area V PRACTICE Land Judging Workshop/Contest site today. Rain showers were prevalent, and may be so tomorrow, so I would suggest that you have your students prepared for inclement weather, especially on their feet (do NOT wear your best shoes!).

The address to the Scott Farm is 758 Yankee Road, Hazelhurst. When you turn onto Yankee Road, go past the Wiregrass Beef Cattle mailbox and continue on Yankee Road until you get to the equipment shed. We will gather there at 4:00p, and then hopefully take one bus to the site.

Remember to bring your own scorecards. We will hand grade the scorecards after the contest so you can use the scores for your own purposes.

I look forward to seeing you and your students, rain or shine!

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway