Teachers

Listed below are the Teams that I already have signed up for the Area Meats CDE to take place September 23 and 25. If your Team is not listed please go to the link below and register.
Registration Link

Northeast Campus Brittaney Schwing Area 5 Junior Team only
Miller County FFA Bert Bodiford Area 5 Junior and Senior Team
Pelham City Middle School Sealy Area 5 Junior Team only
Pelham David Young Area 5 Junior and Senior Team
Bainbridge Middle Levi Dunn Area 5 Junior Team only
COLQUITT COUNTY SHAWN COLLINS Area 5 Senior Team only
Tift County FFA Cook Area 5 Senior Team only
Americus-Sumter Kenneth Ford Area 5 Senior Team only
Gray JHS Howell Area 5 Junior Team only
Thomas County Central High School Robbie Harrison Area 5 Senior Team only
Thomas County Central High School Ward Cole Area 5 Junior Team only
Bainbridge High Farish Mulkey, Jr. Area 5 Senior Team only
Charlton Pickren Area 6 Junior and Senior Team
Ware Middle Cherry Henderson Area 6 Junior Team only
Brantley Co High Crews Area 6 Junior and Senior Team
Brantley middle ffa Krista morris Area 6 Junior Team only
Telfair Doug Williams Area 6 Senior Team only
Jeff Davis High Todd Claxton Area 6 Junior and Senior Team
Clinch Co High Dustin ONeal Area 6 Junior and Senior Team
WARE Kemp Area 6 Senior Team only
Lowndes High School Micheal Lee Barnes Area 6 Junior and Senior Team
If you have questions please let me know.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher