---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kitty Bodiford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sep 19, 2014 3:09 PM
Subject: Instructions for Area 5 CDE
To: "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>

Dr. Barber would you please post the following to the list serve:

  • The Area 5 CDE's will be held at the NEW Miller County High School building located at 996 Phillipsburg Rd., Colquitt, GA 39837.
  • If you are driving a school bus please park on the bus ramp located behind the school (by the greenhouse, barn, and batting cages). Please try not to park on the grass. You may enter through the back doors of the school.
  • If you arrive in a car/truck please park in the front parking lot and enter through the front doors on the middle/high school side.
  • There is an after school program that will be going on and we have been asked not to enter the building until 4pm.
  • We will gather for orientation in the lunchroom.
  • If you have any questions concerning directions please call Kitty Bodiford at 229-726-4759