We had a great round of CDEs yesterday in Miller County. I would like to thank the Miller County FFA along with agriculture teachers Bert and Kitty Bodiford and Principal David Kirkland for their hospitality and for allowing us to use their school facilities. It was exciting to see hundreds of FFA members competing and showing off the skills they had learned.

In regard to the FFA Quiz CDE, I would like to thank Area Officer Persia Tillman of the Randolph-Clay Chapter for her assistance during the CDE. Congratulations to Lori Ann King from the C.A. Gray Jr. High Chapter (Advisor Matt Howell) who placed first and to Tithi Patel from the Pataula Charter Chapter (Advisor Larry Worsley) who placed second. Both of these young ladies will represent Area V in the State CDE which will be held at ABAC this December.

Complete results are attached. Advisors, please remember that all students who competed should be found on your membership roster that is submitted on or before October 15.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education
2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34
Tifton, GA 31793