Teachers,

We had a great round of CDEs yesterday at Ware County High School. I would like to thank the Ware County Ag Ed Teachers, Mr. Jody Kemp, Mr. Jay Bennett, and Miss Renee Smith for their hospitality. Thanks also to FFA Advisors Mr. Michael Kirkland, Mr. Cody Herndon, and Mrs. Shannon Danforth for helping monitor and score.

The State Qualifiers in the Area VI Farm Business Management CDE are:

First Place: The Wayne County FFA Chapter, Mr. Michael Kirkland, Advisor
Second Place: The Berrien FFA Chapter, Mr. Tim Meeks, Advisor

The High Individuals are:
1st - 246 - Cole Madray, Wayne County
2nd - 234 - Jeremy Harrell, Baconton Charter
2nd - 234 - Asher Kennerly, Wayne County

Complete results are attached. Advisors, please remember that all students who competed should be found on your membership roster that is submitted on or before October 15th.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education