We had an excellent round of CDEs at Ware County High School yesterday. I would like to thank all of the teachers at Ware High for their work and hospitality as they prepared for us to come. I would like to thank Mrs. Shannon Danforth and Mrs. Brooke Hand for their assistance during the Quiz CDE.

Congratulations to Alexis Herring from Lowndes Middle (Advisor Pamela Ross) who placed first and to Emily Leonard from Echols County (Advisor Shelby Corbett) who placed 2nd. Both of these students will represent Area VI in the State FFA Quiz CDE which will be held at ABAC this December.

Please remember that all results are unofficial until rosters are confirmed on October 15. Complete results are attached.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.

Georgia Department of Education

2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34

Tifton, GA 31793