From: Lynn Barber
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Parly Pro Workshops in South Region

Teachers,

As Mr. Bridges mentioned in a previous email a few weeks ago, he will be conducting two Parliamentary Procedure workshops in South region next month. These workshops are for teachers and students with the intent that each teacher would bring prospective Parly Pro CDE students to the event. If you have been thinking of adding the Parly Pro CDE or just want to brush up on your skills, this would be an excellent training event.

The first workshop will be held on Monday, Oct. 20 at Satilla REMC in Alma. The other workshop will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 21 at ABAC. Both workshops will begin at 4:30. If you are also bringing students to the EMC wiring workshops, this should work out great as registration for wiring begins at 4:00 PM.  Please note that the one in Alma will be at the same location, however, the one in Tifton is at ABAC which is a few miles from the Colquitt EMC building.

Please go to this link to sign up so that we will have an idea of how many people to expect:

South Region Parly Pro Workshop Registration<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RH65rsiuoANAYK6u49YTrpZn-cvXKqzSEneL5JTqnyg/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education
2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34