Fellow Ag Teachers,

Dr. Barber has just informed me that there are several of you are signed-up – so I am very excited that the parliamentary procedure workshops (south region) are going to happen. Please accept this as a reminder that it is not too late for others to sign-up and plan to attend. You do not have to bring students (but you are welcome to do so) if you want to attend. The information can be found below in Dr. Barbers original e-mail about this opportunity.

If you have ever wanted to become familiar with the basics about teaching parliamentary procedure or in getting a team prepared for a parliamentary procedure CDE, please consider joining in on this training session. I am really looking forward to it and hope to see you there.

Thanks for all you do.

Chip

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education