I'm writing because I can't believe that no one has done this already:

Has anyone looked to see if Paramecium Metallothionein genes are inducible by cadmium?

There is an interesting paper that shows that
cadmium sensitivity has a diurnal cycle.  But I can't find a Northern anywhere!

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10565-010-9150-x#page-1

Thanks so much!
Tom
--
                                 Thomas G. Doak
Manager & Domain Science Liaison              Assoc. Research Sci.