I'm writing because I can't believe that no one has done this already:

Has anyone looked to see if/ //Paramecium Metallothionein genes are
inducible by cadmium?/

/There is an interesting paper that shows that /cadmium sensitivity has
a diurnal cycle.  But I can't find a Northern anywhere!//

*
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10565-010-9150-x#page-1

*Thanks so much!
Tom*
*

--
                                  Thomas G. Doak
Manager&  Domain Science Liaison              Assoc. Research Sci.