Just a reminder that plant orders are due today.  If you plan to place an
order please get it to me before 5 today.  Lewis Farm Nursery has some
plants that he might not be able to guarantee after Nov 1st  such as *begonias,
pentas, and gerberas.  Please be aware if you send your order in late some
items might not be available. *

I have orders from
Jay Murray - Thomson McDuffie Middle
Stacy Highfill - Cross Creek High