*From:* Robyn Brunson
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 08, 2014 10:30 AM
*To:* ALL
*Subject:* GCSS TOTY

Please join me in congratulating *Mrs. Constance Reid*, Greene County High
School Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor, on being named*GCSS Teacher of
the Year*! Mrs. Reid will represent the district at the state level for
Georgia Teacher of the Year.

Robyn Brunson

Communications Coordinator

Greene County School System